Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Cardiff Ready Mix Web site at http://www.cardiffreadymix.co.uk.
Please read this Agreement carefully. By clicking on the I ACCEPT button below, by using this site and/or by causing the use of this site through electronic or other means, you signify that you accept this Agreement and that you:
- Be aware that Cardiff Ready Mix specifically disclaims any liability, loss, damage or risk incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the Cardiff Ready Mix web site;
- Agree that your use of the Cardiff Ready Mix web site is governed by this Agreement, as amended from time to time;
- Will only use the materials contained in the Cardiff Ready Mix web site for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes, and that you will not modify any materials contained in the Cardiff Ready Mix web site.
1. USER CONDUCT
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations, ordinances, by-laws and rules and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur as a result of your use of or access to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site, including, without limitation, the content of your transmissions through or to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
1. use the Cardiff Ready Mix web site in connection with chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
2. harvest or otherwise collect or disseminate information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
3. create a false identity or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message;
4. transmit through the Cardiff Ready Mix web site unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable material;
6. transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including without limitation, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights;
7. transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
8. use the Cardiff Ready Mix web site to violate any applicable law restricting the export or import of data, software or any other content;
9. interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
10. gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site, or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site, through password mining or by any other means;
11. interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Cardiff Ready Mix web site;
12. use the Cardiff Ready Mix web site in any unethical manner or contrary to accepted community standards; or
13. use the Cardiff Ready Mix web site to solicit business for any competitive company or service.
2. MEMBER PRIVACY
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, data, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material accessible to you by virtue of your use of the Cardiff Ready Mix web site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, data rights, publicity or privacy rights or other intellectual property rights and laws. Unless you are expressly authorized to do so, you shall not sell, lease, modify, copy, republish, upload, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the Cardiff Ready Mix web site.
You acknowledge that any information provided by or through Cardiff Ready Mix is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute professional advice.
4. CONTENT PROVIDED BY USER
By posting or submitting content to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site you automatically grant to Cardiff Ready Mix the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute or promote the content in any form for any purpose. You further represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to the content and that public posting and use of the content by Cardiff Ready Mix will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all content posted or submitted by you.
All trademarks, service marks and/or trade names that appear on the Cardiff Ready Mix web site that are not Cardiff Ready Mix marks are the trademarks of their owners. References to any names, marks, products or services of third parties do not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party or the products or services.
6. SUSPENSION OR DENIAL OF ACCESS
Cardiff Ready Mix may, without notice, suspend, disconnect, deny or restrict your access to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site: (a) during any technical failure of, or modification or maintenance to, the Cardiff Ready Mix web site; (b) if you use the Cardiff Ready Mix web site in breach of this Agreement; or (c) if you do or fail to do anything which in Cardiff Ready Mix's opinion may have the effect of jeopardizing the operation or integrity of the Cardiff Ready Mix web site.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
A. The Cardiff Ready Mix web site may contain links to third party sites, resources and sponsors. Links to and from the Cardiff Ready Mix site to other third party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Cardiff Ready Mix of any third party sites, resources, sponsors or content, and Cardiff Ready Mix shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such sites, resources, sponsors or content.
B. Cardiff Ready Mix does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Cardiff Ready Mix web site by users, and Cardiff Ready Mix is not responsible for any such materials.
C. The Cardiff Ready Mix web site, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available thereon or accessed there through is provided "as is." Cardiff Ready Mix and its partners make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for: (1) the content contained in the Cardiff Ready Mix web site; (2) the materials, information or functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the Cardiff Ready Mix web site; (3) any products or services of or links to third parties; or (4) any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the Cardiff Ready Mix web site or any linked sites. Cardiff Ready Mix and its partners disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Cardiff Ready Mix does not warrant that the functions contained in the Cardiff Ready Mix web site or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Cardiff Ready Mix web site or the server on which it operates is free of viruses or other harmful components. Cardiff Ready Mix will not be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the Cardiff Ready Mix web site whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any legislation, rule or decision implies any term or warranty that cannot be excluded, Cardiff Ready Mix's sole liability will be, in the case of goods or services, to resupply of the goods or services, or to pay for the cost of having the goods or services resupplied.
E. Cardiff Ready Mix may offer members tools through which to transact business or otherwise interact with third parties, including individuals. Members must take appropriate precautions in providing information to such third parties or in otherwise interacting with such third parties. All contacts or interactions between you and such third parties are at your own risk, and Cardiff Ready Mix shall have no liability for any such contacts or interactions.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Cardiff Ready Mix and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, partners, licensors and licensees (collectively "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties or covenants, including without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Cardiff Ready Mix reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without written consent of Cardiff Ready Mix.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
This Agreement, and all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, notwithstanding its choice of law rules. The Parties agree that any legal action or proceeding relating to this Agreement shall be filed in and heard by, and venue shall be proper in, the courts of England and Wales, and the Parties voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
If a provision of this Agreement or a right or remedy under it is invalid or unenforceable in a particular jurisdiction: (a) it is to be read down or severed in that jurisdiction only to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability; and (b) it does not affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in another jurisdiction or the remaining provisions in any jurisdiction.
A single or partial exercise of a right does not preclude a further exercise of that right or the exercise of another right. Failure by a party to exercise a right or delay in exercising that right does not prevent its exercise or operate as a waiver. A waiver is only effective in the specific instance and for the specific purpose for which it is given.
12. CUMULATIVE RIGHTS
The rights and remedies of a party under this Agreement do not exclude any other right or remedy provided by law.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Cardiff Ready Mix with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any understanding, arrangement, representation or provision not expressly set out herein is not binding. All correspondence, negotiations and other communications in relation to its subject matter that precede this Agreement are suspended by it and merged into it.